9/09/2009

more comics, 'n' shit

Next on the list for the Graphic Novel Book Club is:




Transmetropolitan, vol 1 -- from Warren Ellis and Darick Robertson. As far as I know, I've yet to read anything from Ellis, but Robertson is artist for The Boys which I've been reading pretty steadily in the trade collections.




The King -- Rich Koslowski. I don't know much about this one, either; other than it's about an Elvis impersonater in Las Vegas.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



In other such news, I recently picked up a copy of Yoshihiro Tatsumi's A Drifting Life. I'm really anxious to start this one, but I have a few novels and other comics that have been sitting around waiting for attention, so it will probably be a few weeks before I can dig in to this tome.


[Though...I'm still trying to figure out this picture...]

No comments:

Post a Comment