9/14/2009

MFNW09



MFNW volunteer tshirt? check!
MFNW wristband? check!
MFNW sampler CD? check!




CD tracklisting, for anyone interested


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Also, I've made a rough draft of my MFNW itinerary, in case anyone else is heading out that weekend.

Wednesday
Fences
Portland Cello Project
Damian Jurado
Will Sheff (of Okkervil River)
[I'm actually helping out at the door for this one, so I'll probably just be listening in from the front, but there is the slim possibility that I will be relieved during the night and just might be able to actually see Jurado's set.]

Thursday
Tu Fawning
the Pains of Being Pure at Heart

Friday
the Arctic Monkeys
Karl Blau
Viva Voce

Saturday
Mariachi el Bronx
the Bronx
Fucked Up (I'm so excited about seeing these guys [and girl] again)
the Valiant Arms
John Vanderslice
Red Fang

and Sunday night is just the Glacial Pace Records showcase/ Modest Mouse show, and I'm not really interested in that.


Again, this is just a draft. Some bands will probably get added to the list, and depending on crowds/locations, some of the above may get missed altogether.
If'n you're interested, the full schedule is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment