10/06/2009

pinhole pinhole spinning around...

The Pinhole Camera class yesterday was a blast! And the fact that my employer paid for it made it even better!

We spent a part of the day making the typical oatmeal-carton-pinhole.
We also had some of the instructors homemade wooden box pinholes to mess around with.


(they looked similar to this)

And then, he also brought along the bulk dry-food barrel that he had converted into a large-format (16" x 20" negs) pinhole. That was worth the price of admission alone.
But, I also pulled out a nice array of photos; most of which impressed a lot people in the class. So much so that a few of them tried to jack my style. Whatever.

As soon as I can get them scanned (well, the 4x5 images, at least; it'd probably cost a pretty penny to get the larger images scanned), I'll post'em.

Tuesday, my second round of darkroom class starts up.
Free darkroom access for a month! Yay!










* in case you missed the reference in the title, here you go

No comments:

Post a Comment