8/22/2009

another lump post

This week, I ended up having breakfast three times at the Little Red Bike Cafe in north Portland. It's quaint and cute and the food is yummy and kinda heavy but not too heavy (eggs, bacon, and cheese seem to be big with this place).
And in a few weeks, once the rain sets in, a nice breakfast outside anywhere in Portland will be something to remember rather than experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also this week, it seems the spirits have been doing their best to remind me what a complete prick I can be -- intentionally or not.
Just when I think I've improved on that, it seems I've merely reset to default settings.

Once again, I find myself living in a David Bowie song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 9 is OK. It's not perfect, but it's not completely flawed.
The Room is the most amazing piece of celluloid shit I've ever seen.
Purple Rain is probably the second most amazing piece of celluloid shit I've ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crisis on Infinite Earths is good, but slightly dated.
And now that DC has returned to the concept of the multiverse, it's incredibly irrelevant to today's audience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it gets approved, I'll be taking a follow-up darkroom class, as well as a fun(-sounding) class on pinhole photography which will cost me (after what my employer will subsidize) $10 out of pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I finally got everything worked out, I will be a volunteer during MusicfestNW.
Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment