5/10/2009

Check-up Follow-up

Friday's doctor's appointment went fairly well.
Somewhere along the way in the time between making the appointment and showing up, I somehow forgot that I was scheduled for a full physical with this appointment.
Pro: Since I woke up late, I didn't have time to eat breakfast; so my bloodsugar levels and everything weren't wonky.
Con: Since I woke up late, I didn't really have time to shower. I was a bit embarrassed about that once the doctor started checking out certain, more intimate areas...oh well, hopefully she has seen worse.

After an hour of poking, prodding, groping, coughing, and blooddraining, they seemed surprised that I was in as good a state of health as I'm in. So, my outsides may be a bit flabby and gross, but my innards are awesome!

I also brought up the topic of the sebaceous cysts, but since she's a G.P. trained more in family medical care (and not too well-trained with operating on the scalp), my doctor told me to talk to a dermatologist to determine a removal procedure. So, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment