4/21/2011

Stumptown 2011

This past weekend was the 2011 Stumptown Comics Fest. Again, I volunteered for a few hours during the festival in exchange for free entry. Saturday, I spent my time chatting and catching up with friends, sported my Vic Boone hoodie to try and raise awareness for an awesome upcoming new comics series, bought a lot of shit, and had my sketchbook filled in a little.
Sunday was my work day, so I didn't do much other than say my farewells before heading into my real job.

Here are some of the sketches now filling up my book:









a Wuvable Oaf sketch from the wonderful Ed Luce



a sketch from Julia Wertz, formerly of Fart Party



a Spacetrawler-related sketch from Christopher Baldwin




SAILOR MOON, as sketched by Katie Shanahan




from Erika Moen, half of the Bucko team




Hellboy, as "sketched" by Vinny Navarrete



a top-notch top-knot from Sarah Olekysk



a Sex Wizard from Carolyn Main's Sex Wizards

No comments:

Post a Comment